MORE ABOUT THE GLOBAL SOURCING STANDARD
“THE STANDARD PROVIDES A STABLE AND STEADY STATE PLATFORM FROM WHICH YOU CAN THEN EXPLORE DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGIES, PARTICULARLY IN AREAS OF TRANSFORMATION. IT ALSO ENABLES YOU TO TAKE MORE RISK BECAUSE YOU CAN COMPETENTLY ASSESS OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THE IMPACT OF NEW AND EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES.”
The Global Sourcing Standard is completely unique and the only sourcing Standard in the world that both Buyers and Service Providers can be accredited to. The proven value of accreditation includes -
- · A framework supporting organisations throughout the end-to-end sourcing Life-Cycle
- · Upskilling of your key sourcing professionals’ competencies and capabilities
- · Imbuing a culture of best practice
- · Improved service quality
- · Ability to clearly evidence compliance with processes
- · The development of a shared language with partners, avoiding misinterpretation
- · Improved relationship with partners, encouraging innovation and ideas
- · Increased confidence with partner organisations
- · A substantial reduction in costs
The accreditation is much more than a qualification recognising achievement and quality in a global industry, it is a foundation for your whole organisation to utilise as a process for continual improvement.
Contact us to find out how your organisation can become accredited to the Global Sourcing Standard.
Learn from the BBC Case Study
Learn the Top 10 Benefits of accreditation to the Standard