The GSA organises three major award ceremonies each year:
UK ceremony for organisations in strategic sourcing (400 + attendees)
GSA UK Awards were held in November and proved a huge success. Congratulations go to award winners. 2019 Awards to be held in November, submissions will open on 16th April 2019.
Global ceremony for organisations in strategic sourcing (200 + attendees)
GSA Global Awards 2018 took place in October in South Africa, congratulations go to our winners. 2019 Awards will be held in October and submissions will open 22nd March 2019.
UK ceremony for individuals in strategic sourcing (200 + attendees)
Entries are now open for submissions and the awards are to be held in June. Submissions will close 19th April 2019.
Why enter one of our awards?
1. Raise your company profile amongst the sourcing elite
2. Impress partners, clients and investors
3. Showcase your experience
4. Acknowledge your team's efforts
Get a feel for our awards by watching our short video.
Terms and Conditions
- In the event of your organisation or yourself winning an award, any information in your synopsis may be used in the "voice of god" announcement of why you were selected.
- Payment of the entry fee must be completed by the submission deadline.
- In the event your organisation becomes a finalist or a winner of an award, you consent to your client being named (if applicable) in the format of 'Supplier name and Client name' in all marketing of the awards shortlist, unless stated in written format to the GSA events team at email@example.com prior to the submission deadline.
- Submissions may be withdrawn prior to the announcement of the shortlist. No refunds will be payable, should you withdraw your submission at any stage of the process though substitutions will be accepted.
- The GSA is not responsible for the non-arrival of award submissions. Your entry will be acknowledged within 2 weeks, if you do not hear from us within this time please contact the GSA Events Team on +44 (0) 207 292 8680.
|To view previous winners and shortlisted entries, please read our Awards Supplements.||
For further details on how to sponsor the ceremonies, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|The Symposium was a huge success and we would like to thank all who attended.||The GSA offers membership levels that suit the needs and budgets of every organisation. To find out more email email@example.com|