The GSA organises three major award ceremonies each year:
- GSA Professional Awards 2017 (Entries now Closed)
- GSA UK Awards 2017 (Entries now open!)
- GSA 2016 Global Awards (Entries for 2017 awards will open on 3rd April 2017)
Why enter one of our awards?
1. Raise your company profile amongst the sourcing elite
2. Impress partners, clients and investors
3. Showcase your experience
4. Acknowledge your team's efforts
Get a feel for our awards by watching our short video.
Dates for your diaries
|Event||Entries Open||Entries Close||Live Judging||Awards Ceremony||Supplement Release Date|
UK ceremony for individuals in sourcing
(200 + attendees)
|December 2016||24th February 2017||7th March 2017||11th May 2017||June 2017|
Global ceremony for organisations across the sourcing industry
(200 + attendees)
|24th May 2017||29th July 2017||n/a||November 2017||December 2017|
UK ceremony for organisations in sourcing
(400 + attendees)
|3rd February 2017||19th May 2017||14th July 2017||19th October 2017||November 2017|
Terms and Conditions
- In the event of your organisation or yourself winning an Award, any information in your synopsis may be used in the on the night announcement of why you were selected.
- To be eligible to submit entries free of charge, either the individual or the organisation you are submitting for must be a fully paid up member at the time of submitting the entry.
- All entry fees (for non-members) must be paid by the submission deadline. Ask the GSA team at email@example.com or +44 (0) 207 292 8680 for details on deadlines.
- In the event your organisation becomes a finalist or a winner of an Award, you consent to your client being named (if applicable) in the format of 'Supplier name and Client name' in all marketing of the awards shortlist, unless stated in written format to the GSA events team at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the submission deadline.
- Submissions may be withdrawn prior to the announcement of the shortlist. No refunds will be payable, should you withdraw your submission at any stage of the process though substitutions will be accepted.
- The GSA is not responsible for the non-arrival of award submissions. Your entry will be acknowledged within 2 weeks, if you do not hear from us within this time please contact the GSA Events Team on +44 (0) 207 292 8680.
|To view previous winners and shortlisted entries, please read our Awards Supplements.||
For further details on how to sponsor the ceremonies, please contact email@example.com
|We are delighted to announce the date for our 2017 Symposium. Register your interest today.||The GSA offers membership levels that suit the needs and budgets of every organisation. To find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org|