The GSA organises three major award ceremonies each year:
UK ceremony for organisations in strategic sourcing (400 + attendees)
Entries open now!
Award Ceremony Date: 22nd November 2018
Global ceremony for organisations in strategic sourcing (200 + attendees)
Entries are open!
Award Ceremony Date: 1st October 2018
UK ceremony for individuals in strategic sourcing (200 + attendees)
The GSA UK Professional Awards took place on May 24th in Manchester, congratulations to all the winners and shortlisted companies.
Why enter one of our awards?
1. Raise your company profile amongst the sourcing elite
2. Impress partners, clients and investors
3. Showcase your experience
4. Acknowledge your team's efforts
Get a feel for our awards by watching our short video.
Terms and Conditions
- In the event of your organisation or yourself winning an award, any information in your synopsis may be used in the "voice of god" announcement of why you were selected.
- Payment of the entry fee must be completed by the submission deadline.
- In the event your organisation becomes a finalist or a winner of an award, you consent to your client being named (if applicable) in the format of 'Supplier name and Client name' in all marketing of the awards shortlist, unless stated in written format to the GSA events team at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the submission deadline.
- Submissions may be withdrawn prior to the announcement of the shortlist. No refunds will be payable, should you withdraw your submission at any stage of the process though substitutions will be accepted.
- The GSA is not responsible for the non-arrival of award submissions. Your entry will be acknowledged within 2 weeks, if you do not hear from us within this time please contact the GSA Events Team on +44 (0) 207 292 8680.
|To view previous winners and shortlisted entries, please read our Awards Supplements.||
For further details on how to sponsor the ceremonies, please contact email@example.com
|We are delighted to announce the date for our 2018 Symposium. Register your interest today.||The GSA offers membership levels that suit the needs and budgets of every organisation. To find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org|