The GSA organises three major award ceremonies each year:
UK ceremony for organisations in strategic sourcing (400 + attendees)
GSA UK Awards were held in November and proved a huge success. Congratulations go to award winners. 2019 Awards to be held 30th October, submissions will open on 26th April 2019.
Global ceremony for organisations in strategic sourcing (200 + attendees)
GSA Global Awards 2018 took place in October in South Africa, congratulations go to our winners. 2019 Awards will be held in October and submissions will open in April 2019.
UK ceremony for individuals in strategic sourcing (200 + attendees)
Entries are now open for submissions and will close on 3rd May 2019. The Awards Ceremony will be held on 25th June 2019, at the Titanic Belfast.
Why enter one of our awards?
1. Raise your company profile amongst the sourcing elite
2. Impress partners, clients and investors
3. Showcase your experience
4. Acknowledge your team's efforts
Get a feel for our awards by watching our short video.
HALL OF FAME
The GSA published a number of Top Performers in 2018. To find out more, click here.
At a time when the global outsourcing market is facing significant upheaval due to the introduction of new trends and technologies, the Global Sourcing Association is committed to recognising those individuals that work tirelessly to better industry standards and make outsourcing a success on a day-to-day basis.
We bring you the first cut of The A List, published by the GSA - an international list of outsourcing thought leaders nominated by those they’ve inspired from across the industry. From evangelists, through academics to international presidents, this initial A List serves to recognise those that have made exceptional contributions to the positive reputation of outsourcing. These are the genuine trailblazers whose success is derived from their incredible efforts and achievements in the outsourcing space.
Terms and Conditions
- In the event of your organisation or yourself winning an award, any information in your synopsis may be used in the "voice of god" announcement of why you were selected.
- Payment of the entry fee must be completed by the submission deadline.
- In the event your organisation becomes a finalist or a winner of an award, you consent to your client being named (if applicable) in the format of 'Supplier name and Client name' in all marketing of the awards shortlist, unless stated in written format to the GSA events team at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the submission deadline.
- Submissions may be withdrawn prior to the announcement of the shortlist. No refunds will be payable, should you withdraw your submission at any stage of the process though substitutions will be accepted.
- The GSA is not responsible for the non-arrival of award submissions. Your entry will be acknowledged within 2 weeks, if you do not hear from us within this time please contact the GSA Events Team on +44 (0) 207 292 8680.
|To view previous winners and shortlisted entries, please read our Awards Supplements.||
For further details on how to sponsor the ceremonies, please contact email@example.com
|The Symposium was a huge success and we would like to thank all who attended.||The GSA offers membership levels that suit the needs and budgets of every organisation. To find out more email firstname.lastname@example.org|