Customer Experience Webinar
- Date:Thursday, October 3rd 2019, 11:00 am
An insightful webinar, looking at the future of customer experience in an analytical, automated world, featuring key speakers from TTEC.
Cutting Through The Digital Transformation Hype - Real examples of how organisations are delivering CX improvements and reducing costs.
Many analysts paint a gloomy picture about the success of CX focused digital transformations. According to Forrester “Customer Experience (CX) performance is flat for the third year in a row.”* Mckinsey’s research shows that digital transformations are more likely to fail than other transformation programmes.** And yet some organisations are on track to reduce contact centre FTEs by up to 40% and TCO by 20% over the next 5 years while improving customer satisfaction levels.
Join TTEC – a world-leader in the design, build and operation of Customer Experience centres – and hear real examples of how some organisations are achieving their CX and financial targets.
* Predictions 2019 transformation goes pragmatic - Forrester
** Unlocking success in digital transformations – McKinsey – October 2018
- How best practice in smart automation and knowledge management can transform both the customer and employee experience while reducing costs.
- How to do more with less through robotic process automation.
- How using customer emotion analytics significantly improves the accuracy of predictive modelling.
- How true omnichannel orchestration is the foundation to success.
- Kerry Hallard (GSA)
- Peter Dorrington and Nick Viles (TTEC)
Webinar Login Details:
- Login details will be included in the joining instructions. You will receive these after you register for the webinar.
For more information on how TTEC is driving digital transformation and omnichannel customer experiences in EMEA, visit www.ttec.com/eme