GSA Ireland Sourcing Excellence Day
- Time:09.00am - 5.00pm
- Date:Thursday 1st March 2018
- Venue:Ulster Bank - Belfast
- Outline the role of strategic leadership in the strategic sourcing lifecycle
- Explain the principles of strategic leadership best practice
- Identify opportunities for delegates to improve their own strategic leadership practices
- Explore how to address strategic leadership issues.
- The development of a Directory of Mentors
- A matchmaking programme – matching Mentors and Mentees around the world
- Free masterclasses on how to mentor, delivered by GSA’s Professional Development division
- An online sharing forum – to share experiences, successes, ideas, etc.
- A series of inspirational female speakers keynoting across GSA’s calendar of events
- Emma Mansfield, Head of Outsourced Services Assurance, Bank of Ireland and GSA Women in Sourcing Lead
- Philip McGrath, Public Service Innovation, DPER
- Philip Browne, Digital Operations Manager, Bank of Ireland
- Martin Ryan, COO, Capita Ireland
- Darren McKnight, Head of Outsourced Services, Ulster Bank
- Kerry Hallard, CEO, GSA
To find out more about the workshop and what you will learn from attending, please read our interview with Chris Halward by clicking here
Session 2: Mentoring Programme, as part of our wider Inclusion & Diversity initiative, we will be discussing our mentoring scheme and how you can be involved.
Originally aimed at boosting the careers of women looking to excel in sourcing, the GSA Mentoring Programme is now something available to all.
We need dedicated and generous sourcing professionals to donate some of their time to be a mentor and boost the careers of the next generation of sourcing leaders. If you wish to be a mentor (or indeed be mentored), male or female, the industry needs you!
The programme incorporates:
During this lunch in Belfast, Emma will introduce you to the scheme and will explain how you can take part.
Session 4: Sourcing Futures Panel: with the media backlash against the outsourcing sector, what lessons can be learnt and how will Brexit affect sourcing in Ireland
Attendees will leave the sourcing excellence day with actionable insights and priceless connections that will help them tackle today’s challenges and better prepare for those of tomorrow.
Price for Event
|Supplier/Support Service||£660.00||€ 745.00|
All prices exclude VAT
If you are interested in becoming a member, please see further details on our membership page and note that end users are entitled to honorary membership