Design Thinking Workshop
- Time:09:00 - 11:00 AM
- Date:Thursday 19th April 2018
- Venue:Eversheds Sutherland, 1 Wood Street, London, EC2V 7WS
Design Thinking can revolutionise an organisation’s approach to its entire sourcing practice, with a strong focus on the requirements of the end user leading into a holistic reassessment of the whats, whys, hows and whens of the sourcing function.
Elements of the workshop include:
• what Design Thinking is and how it should be implemented;
• how to structure your strategic sourcing with Design Thinking at its core;
• how to identify, understand and redesign moments of experience;
• how to shift the conversation from cost and technology to innovation and to business value;
• how to unleash the creativity of joint teams.
Find out more about the facilitator Danny Williams, Chief Innovation Officer at IBM by reading his recent interview - click here
Attendance is free for members only. For more information contact Matt Wrench at firstname.lastname@example.org, on +44 (0) 20 7292 8680.
We are also running our Inclusion & Diversity Forum and Networking Lunch on the same day immediately after from which will discuss our mentoring programme and how to get involved.
Both events are being held at the offices of Eversheds Sutherland, 1 Wood Street, London, EC2V 7WS.
Price for Event
All prices exclude VAT
If you are interested in becoming a member, please see further details on our membership page and note that end users are entitled to honorary membership