EXCELLENCE IN CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE with CXScore
- Date:Thursday 16th February 2017
- Venue:The Engine Group, 60 Great Portland Street, London W1W7RT
We all live in an increasingly digital and omni-channel world, and businesses are under pressure to deliver a seamless and connected experience to their customers.
As outsourcing and technology providers partner to deliver digital projects, how can they ensure the customer experience (CX) they co-create is best-in-class?
As an ecosystem of specialist agencies, The Engine Group understands how to create great CX using a collaborative model.
The questions we hear repeatedly from our clients are:
● How can we deliver relevant, cohesive customer experiences?
● In today's increasingly complex world, how do you measure your omni-channel experience and report on performance?
● Where should we focus our efforts to deliver the greatest impact?
Join us on Thursday 16th February 2017 for the GSA’s first ever event dedicated to Excellence in Customer Experience. This afternoon event will take place at The Engine Group’s offices on Gt Portland St in Central London.
What we’ll cover on the day:
● Presentation of highlights from The Engine Group’s UK retail ecommerce report - and learnings for the outsourcing community
● A case study illustrating how improving CX can have a direct effect on revenue
● Interactive Working Groups that will review and score the CX of well-known British and international brands
● An expert panel discussion on the new technologies driving the real improvements to customer experience
● Networking drinks reception with peers across the UK’s customer experience industry
● FREE copy of The Engine Group’s UK retail ecommerce report
Find out how NPS is flawed for measuring customer experience in this recent feature from CX Score.
Alastair Cole, Chief Innovation Officer at Partners Andrews Aldridge writes about how Better mobile customer experience is driving m-commerce.
Want to know how to improve your CX, read about the 'Four Cornerstones of Best-in-Class Customer Experience' here.
‘Phygital’ experiences (those that combine the physical and digital worlds) create immediacy, immersion and interaction. You can read more here with The Future of CX is 'Phygital' Experiences.
Andrew Smith, Chief Strategy Officer, Partners Andrews AldridgeAndrew is Chief Strategy Officer at Partners Andrews Aldridge, responsible for driving the agency’s strategic offering and spearheading transformational change in client organisations that’s customer focused. With a background covering crm, advertising and digital he heads a team of 14 strategists and user experience experts to create solutions that genuinely captivate audiences and change behavior whilst delivering against commercial performance metrics.
Alastair Cole, Chief Innovation Officer, Partners Andrews Aldridge
Alastair is Chief Innovation Officer at Partners Andrews Aldridge, and a Partner of the Engine Group. He is responsible for the agency’s innovation programme and runs teams that deliver creative technology, product development and business transformation. He is a graduate of Artificial Intelligence & Computer Science with over 20 years’ experience delivering digital innovation for brands including Google, Apple, eBay, Tesco, E.ON, Barclays, Santander, Cadbury, Reed Recruitment and English National Opera.
William Carson DipGSA, Head of Market Engagement, Teleperformance UK
William is a great speaker and influencer for the outsourcing industry in the UK and beyond. His professional work and production of content on topics such as customer experience, software and automation has benefitted the industry greatly. William has been working on the further expansion of the Teleperformance UK onsite outsourcing programme.
Matthew Meckes, Senior Partner, Cohaesus London
Matt has spent the last 10 years working on projects for brands like Diageo, Honda, The Prudential and Johnson and Johnson. He is part of a new breed of digital architects, helping his clients think like startups, setting new benchmarks for speed, agility, and user-friendliness. Matt has a bachelor's degree in Artificial Intelligence and Computer Science and is a proud member of the British Computer Society.
Price for Event
All prices exclude VAT
If you are interested in becoming a member, please see further details on our membership page and note that end users are entitled to honorary membership