GSA Public Sector Day
- Time:9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Date:Wednesday 18th April 2018
- Venue:Linklaters, 1 Silk St, London EC2Y 8HQ
- How can contract models be reshaped to suit the changing industry?
- Post-Brexit, what can be achieved without EU Procurement rules?
- How can the public and private sectors better work together to achieve targets for the tax payer?
- How can the public sector become significantly agile to leverage the benefits of emerging technology?
The GSA Public Sector Day has been postponed until a later date. Please contact Matt Wrench (firstname.lastname@example.org) to express your interest.
Strategic sourcing has found itself in the news this year; outsourcing has become a dirty word and the use of the private sector to drive public sector advancements is being seriously questioned.
Price for Event
All prices exclude VAT
If you are interested in becoming a member, please see further details on our membership page and note that end users are entitled to honorary membership