GSA Best Practice Day (Utilities and Telecoms Focus)
- Time:09:00 AM - 16:00 PM
- Date:Tuesday 10th July 2018
- Venue:Cannon Place 78 Cannon Street London EC4N 6AF
- GDPR – Just over a month since the regulations came in, what has been the impact and what are the early lessons. Ian Stevens, Partner, CMS
- Adapting for Prosumers – British Gas launched a pilot in Cornwall to allow customers to buy and sell energy on a community led virtual market place; find out their results and how this will change the future of pricing
- CX Disruptors - Advancements in customer experience technologies are disrupting the market, we’ll hear from the emerging players on how they are stealing market share from the big players.
- #ReshapingOutsourcing – the entire industry is starting to face up to the current challenges for strategic sourcing. Kerry Hallard, CEO, GSA UK set out the GSA’s position and update on the progress of the #ReshapingOutsourcing programme.
The future in utilities is happening now and everyone has to keep up or lose out. The industry is not the same as it was last year or even last month as new opportunities with huge potential continue to penetrate the landscape. Keeping abreast of GDPR, automation and focussing on the future of Cx will enable major players to stay ahead of the curve and new entrants to prosper in a continually turbulent market.
The GSA Utilities Best Practice Day has been designed to ensure practitioners can keep tabs on the latest trends and future innovations. Chaired by Jonathan Nicholas, Director of Procurement at Centrica this conference will feature all the hot topics affecting the industry today such as:
These amongst many more subjects make the GSA Utilities Best Practice Day the one-stop shop for sourcing professionals in the utilities sector.
Price for Event
All prices exclude VAT
If you are interested in becoming a member, please see further details on our membership page and note that end users are entitled to honorary membership