#ReshapingOutsourcing - Manchester
- Time:11:00 - 5:00
- Date:Thursday 24th May 2018
- Venue:Hilton Manchester Deansgate
- Paula Kennedy, VP Market Lead, Convergys
- Chloe Forster, Legal Director, DLA Piper
- Eilishe Connor, Quality & Training Coordinator, Sykes
- Time to say goodbye to the over onerous contract and develop new contracting models
- Future of talent – how to attract and reskill talent for the future whilst further elevating the strategic sourcing professional
- Proving outsourcing works and delivers above and beyond costs savings
- The digital workforce – breaking the hype and making the blend of virtual and physical workers a reality
- Gain an understanding of the portfolio of skills required and the full opportunities a career in strategic sourcing offers
- Join a platform of peers for networking, sharing and learning
- Have your say in steering the future direction of the industry
- Sign up to GSA’s mentoring programme and learn what to expect from it and how to maximise the opportunity
The GSA is taking its #ReshapingOutsourcing programme to the next level in Manchester and is encouraging sourcing professionals at every level – on both the buy and supply side - to have their say on the future of the industry. We recognise the industry needs to change and we all need to do this together, but more than this, we need to bring the future leaders of the industry into the discussion and so are coinciding this event with the first GSA Emergent Talent Forum.
Registration and coffees
Outsourcing’s Burning Platform
GSA CEO, Kerry Hallard will provide an update on and the proposed programme of industry change to date
People are paramount to sourcing success
Emma Mansfield, GSA Council Member, will introduce the GSA’s Inclusion and Diversity Programme which she chairs, and its Emergent Talent Forum
Panel: People Power
A panel comprised of shortlisted awardees will discuss their challenges, ideas and programmes on how to develop an inclusive talent pool
2:00pm - 5:00pm
After lunch you have a choice of streams to atend, choose from the below.
|Have Your Say||Shape Your Industry|
A series of roundtable discussions focused on critical areas of change to be led by GSA Council members:
Emergent Talent Forum led by GSA’s Director of Professional Development
This is all before the big event, GSA Professional Awards and Top Performers Dinner starts at 6:30 PM.
For bookings please complete the booking form.
Price for Event
All prices exclude VAT
If you are interested in becoming a member, please see further details on our membership page and note that end users are entitled to honorary membership