GSA Public Sector Day
- Time:9.30am – 5.00pm
- Date:Thursday 23rd March 2017
- Venue:etc. venues 241 Borough High St, London SE1 1GA
- Bill Butler, Senior Procurement Analyst, BBC
- David Wyer, Head of Supplier Relationship Management, BBC
- Philip Orumwense, Head of Corporate Services, Department for Work and Pensions
- Haydn Jones, Founder and Managing Director, Blockchain Hub
- Kerry Hallard, CEO, GSA UK
- Jessica Figueras, Chief Analyst, GlobalData Public Sector
- Debbie Nolan, Business Development Director, Avarto
In its second year, this one day conference will focus on the challenges Public Sector professionals face in their journey to transformation of a customer first digitally enabled public service.
Topics to be covered:
· Relationship management
· Customer centricity
This event is part of an ongoing programme of activity “Automation in Practice” if you are interested in getting involved or contributing to the annual out put of this programme please get in touch.
Click here to see the agenda!
You can learn about our greatly celebrated event from last year by clicking here.
Read the research released at last years event about the sourcing industries relationship with the public sector by clicking here.
iNTERESTED IN BECOMING A SPONSOR?
Partnering with the GSA for the Public Sector Day means you will be positioned as an Ambassador of the event, and not just a sponsor or exhibitor. This means that we will leverage our extensive marketing experience to ensure there is a dedicated focus on your brand in the run up to, during, and after the event and ensure you are acknowledged as a leading advocate of sourcing in the Public Sector.
Click here to download the sponsorship pack.
Price for Event
All prices exclude VAT
If you are interested in becoming a member, please see further details on our membership page and note that end users are entitled to honorary membership