GSA Diploma in Strategic Sourcing
- Time:9am - 5pm
- Date:Tuesday 20th June 2017
- Venue:Eversheds Sutherland, 1 Wood Street, EC2V 7WS
- The Phoenix Group
- Capital One Bank
- East Sussex Council
- National Grid
- Land Registry
- Williams Lea
- Guardian Media Group
- Telegraph Media Group
- Ulster Bank
- Astra Zeneca
The GSA Diploma in Strategic Sourcing has been designed for those who have a management or leadership role in sourcing related activities.
Its self-managed, work- based format fits with busy schedules and allows participants to focus their studies on areas that are of direct relevance to their own organisation and role.The course is highly practical in its focus, with the emphasis clearly on real world challenges and the need to identify where and how value can be added.
The academic aspect of the programme serves to add considerable rigour to participants’ thinking and approach. This can provide significant value for participants who may for example be:
• Leading a new outsourcing initiative
• Looking at ways of improving the benefits of existing outsourcing arrangements
• Investigating the potential value of various strategic sourcing options
• Exploring ways of engaging more effectively with clients
• Considering whether to offshore
• Developing their own expertise in sourcing and want to research specific topics
• Tasked with addressing specific issues including innovation, multisourcing, governance, exit management, business case development, communication, people management
Participants are supported by experienced course tutors who are able to coach students and will also benefit from working with others on the programme.
how does it work?
There are 3 one-day workshops to attend. Additional support is provided remotely by tutors that is arranged to fit in where possible with participants’ schedules. The programme typically takes around 11 months to complete. Successful completion of the programme results in the award of the GSA Diploma in Strategic Outsourcing and individuals can add the letters ‘DipGSA’ after their names.
The programme is accredited with 60 University level 7 credits and can be used as the basis for continuing post graduate level study, for example working to a full masters degree.
who's it for?
The programme has been designed for those who have a management or leadership role in sourcing related activities. There are no prior educational requirements to register for this programme, however, candidates are expected to be in a leadership or management role.
Please note: Members and non-members are welcome to register for this course
who's completed this diploma before?
Diploma programmes have included professionals from a wide range of organisations including:
For further details please contact email@example.com
Price for Event
All prices exclude VAT
If you are interested in becoming a member, please see further details on our membership page and note that end users are entitled to honorary membership