Design Thinking Workshop
- Time:09:00 - 11:00 AM
- Date:Thursday 19th April 2018
- what Design Thinking is and how it should be implemented;
- how to structure your strategic sourcing with Design Thinking at its core;
- how to identify, understand and redesign moments of experience;
- how to shift the conversation from cost and technology to innovation and to business value;
- how to unleash the creativity of joint teams.
Strategic sourcing needs to result in the best possible outcomes for all stakeholders – yet a client’s contentment (or lack thereof) with a provider often depends not simply on objective results but on intangible factors that contribute to the overall customer experience. Implementing Design Thinking, and adhering to design principles in a supplier’s approach to outsourcing, can help create positive, memorable, emotionally compelling experiences across multiple clients.
At this exclusive workshop for executive and strategic level members, Danny Williams, Chief Innovation Officer, IBM will outline:
Price for Event
All prices exclude VAT
If you are interested in becoming a member, please see further details on our membership page and note that end users are entitled to honorary membership