The Risk Management of Strategic Sourcing (2)
- Time:9:00 to 17:00
- Date:Tuesday 14th November 2017
- Key principles of risk management
- Effective risk management processes and how they work and are managed in practice
- An overview of typical sourcing and offshoring arrangements and their drivers
- How outsourcing / offshoring changes the risk environment across the outsourcing life cycle
- Examples of how regulators expect outsourcing risk to be managed
- Explore risk from both the buyer and supplier perspectives and appreciate how it impacts the commercial arrangements
- Understand how risk management processes can be used to drive both oversight and insight
Sourcing arrangements create their own specific challenges and the approach to risk management is key to successfully addressing them. All organisations need to consider their risk management approach and particularly those organisations that operate within a regulated sector such as financial services or utilities.
What is covered?
Who's it for?
This one day highly engaging and interactive workshop will be of interest to managers with a responsibility for outsourcing and in particular supplier and contract managers and client account managers on the supply side of outsourcing.
It has been designed for both risk managers who want to explore the outsourcing context and those who have outsourcing management responsibilities with limited risk management training or experience.
Please note: Members and non-members are welcome to register for this course.
What qualifications are available?
Alongside the workshops there is an option to obtain GSA-UK certification in sourcing practice - of value to those who see sourcing as a long term career.
Attend 2 workshops and provide evidence of work-based learning (EWL) to receive the GSA-UK Foundation Certificate in Outsourcing.
Attend 4 workshops and submit 3 pieces of EWL for the Professional Certificate in Sourcing Practice and consent to add CertGSA after your name.
The course is led by experienced industry professionals, providing an innovative and invaluable learning opportunity.
For further details please contact email@example.com
Price for Event
All prices exclude VAT
If you are interested in becoming a member, please see further details on our membership page and note that end users are entitled to honorary membership