Managing the Performance of Outsourcing Contracts
- Time:9:00 - 17:00
- Date:Wednesday 22nd March 2017
- Venue:Eversheds Sutherland, 1 Wood Street, EC2V 7WS
- Exploring the challenges of managing performance in an outsourcing arrangement
- Developing successful service level metrics, including outcome-based metric and what is required to make them work
- How the balanced scorecard approach can work within outsourcing arrangements
- The tools and devices should you use to keep performance on track
- Cultural differences that affect performances management
- Successfully managing issues and resolving conflict
- Supplier relationship managers
- Contract managers
- Service provider account managers
- Procurement managers involved in sourcing
- Operations managers in service provider organisations
The Managing the Performance of Outsourcing Contracts course looks at the challenge of ensuring that the performance of outsourcing contracts meet agreed objectives. The core of the workshop is concerned with establishing effective service level metrics and includes looking at the topic of outcome based contracting which is currently highly topical.
The course also looks at the range of devices used to keep outsourcing performance on track, from service credits to step-in right and many others. Recent GSA-UK research into this topic offers some important insight into current practices and enables participants to consider strategies that will work for their organisations.
As with all GSA-UK courses they are highly interactive and allow space to discuss the issues with others and share experiences, learning and insights. This is an essential course for those who have an involvement in the setting up and managing of outsourcing contracts.
This module will cover:
Who’s it for?
The GSA-UK Foundations of Sourcing programme is a series of workshops for sourcing professionals to develop their knowledge, understanding and management of sourcing.
Please note: Members and non-members are welcome to register for this course
What qualifications are available?
Alongside the workshops there is an option to obtain GSA-UK certification in sourcing practice - of value to those who see sourcing as a long term career.
Attend 2 workshops and provide evidence of work-based learning (EWL) to receive the GSA-UK Foundation Certificate in Outsourcing.
Attend 4 workshops and submit 3 pieces of EWL for the Professional Certificate in Sourcing Practice and consent to add CertGSA after their names.
The course is led by experienced industry professionals, providing an innovative and invaluable learning opportunity.
For further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To book your place into one of our workshop classes, download the booking form here
Price for Event
All prices exclude VAT
If you are interested in becoming a member, please see further details on our membership page and note that end users are entitled to honorary membership