Public Sector Day - Partnering for Performance
The required skillset for British civil servants is changing dramatically. Government organisations are expected to keep up with the 24-hour capabilities of private organisations, all while cuts to public sector funding grow evermore severe.
That's why digital technologies and niche service providers are more critical than ever to the delivery of "more for less" in public services. Join the National Outsourcing Association and like-minded professionals as we demonstrate how public sector organisations can use outsourcing to deliver better services in a more cost-effective manner, and gain the upperhand on their private sector counterparts.
Gain access to:
- Talks, demonstrations and interviews delivered by public sector savants
- Insightful case studies on recent public sector successes, detailing how they were achieved
- Free training delivered by NOA professional development specialists
- Plenty of networking with public sector executives and supply-side experts
- Entirely FREE TO ATTEND for buyers of outsourcing & NOA corporate members
- Learn how to navigate the pitfalls of public sector outsourcing
- Know how to avoid pinch-points of the new Procurement Model Services contract
- Receive tips on how to run an effective and compliant procurement strategy in the face of disruptive technology, new regulations and increased risks associated with data security
- Get a full breakdown on what new technologies, trends and skills will become crucial to the public sector in the near future.
The Public Sector Day kicks of the NOA's 2016 campaign to rid the public sector of outsourcing failure. As part of this programme, event attendees will also benefit from:
- Free access to the NOA’s Outsourcing Life Cycle Model, tailored for public sector use
- Free access to the NOA’s Maturity Index, analysing an organisation’s outsourcing maturity
- An “Outsourcing Works in the Public Sector” supplement detailing the best public sector case studies
- A series of public sector special interest groups
- Corporate accreditation for public sector organisations