Automation User Group (London)
- Time:4.30pm – 7.00pm
- Date:Wednesday 21st June 2017
- Venue:Central London (TBC)
This event will look at RPA beyond the hype and focus on how you can create an automation centre of excellence. Learn from those who have successfully implemented RPA programs and hear the challenges and or obstacles they faced when trying to make RPA work for them.
Hear how the implementation of best practice can drive process efficiencies, help stream line processes and improve results.
Discuss with your peers in a closed group your experiences and challenges facing your organisation.
Topics to be covered:
· Implementation of RPA
· What pitfall to avoid in the implementation of RPA
· What does BAU look like after RPA?
· How to drive continual process improvement and stream line processes
· How do you create an automation centre of excellence?
This event is part of an ongoing programme of activity “Automation in Practice” if you are interested in getting involved or contributing to the annual out put of this programme please get in touch at Admin@gsa-uk.com
Price for Event
All prices exclude VAT
If you are interested in becoming a member, please see further details on our membership page and note that end users are entitled to honorary membership