Automation User Group (Leeds)
- Time:4.30pm – 7.00pm
- Date:Thursday 30th March 2017
- Venue:Hilton Double Tree Granary Wharf, 2 Wharf Approach, Leeds LS1 4BR
- Kelley-ann Hardy, Solution Design at Direct Line Group
- Gavin Turner, Head of F&A Operations and Quality, NHS Shared Business Services
- Implementation of RPA
- What pitfalls to avoid in the implementation of RPA
- What does BAU look like after RPA?
- How to drive continual process improvement and stream line processes
- What are the initial first steps in the journey towards an automation centre of excellence?
Be a part of GSA's independent Automation User Group and learn all you need to know to create an automation centre of excellence. Our first ever Automation User Group meeting will be an opportunity to learn from those who have successfully implemented RPA and AI programs and hear first-hand the challenges and obstacles they faced when trying to make automation work for them. Meet with like-minded peers from across the sourcing industry in a closed group and discuss your own experiences and the challenges facing your organisation.
Speakers at this Automation User Group Session include:
Unable to attend this session? Why not register for any of the other sessions:
Date: 21 June 2017 Time: 4:30pm - 7:00pm Location: London
Date: 14 September 2017 Time: 4:30pm - 7:00pm Location: Manchester
Date: 30 November 2017 Time: 4:30pm - 7:00pm Location: Dublin
Register for any of these user group session by emailing Nicolev@gsa-uk.com directly.
This event is part of an ongoing programme of activity “Automation in Practice” if you are interested in getting involved or contributing to the annual out put of this programme please get in touch at Admin@gsa-uk.com.
Price for Event
All prices exclude VAT
If you are interested in becoming a member, please see further details on our membership page and note that end users are entitled to honorary membership