The Global Sourcing Partner Eco-system
- Time:10am – 2.30pm
- Date:Wednesday 22nd November 2017
- Venue:Altitude 360, Millbank Tower, 30 Millbank, Westminster, London SW1P 4RS
- Learn how to partner to best effect
- Meet new potential partners
- Gain an understanding of the rapidly evolving global sourcing eco-system
- Hear how the effect of Brexit means there is a lack of skilled resource forcing more companies to seek global partners
- See demos of the latest smart app technology
- Network with industry peers over lunch and take in the fantastic London skyline
The GSA is an authority and leading association on the global sourcing eco-system helping companies partner with the top organisations to the best effect. The GSA are delighted to host an educational and matchmaking showcase demonstrating Sri Lanka’s exceptional talent.
The showcase is designed for those organisations interested in the evolving sourcing ecosystem, the event will allow you to:
Speakers include: London Stock Exchange, Wilkins Kennedy, CMS, Park and Pay, GSA and more.
Sri Lanka is often perceived as a romantic honeymoon destination of tea plantations and beautiful beaches, in fact the reality is much more. Sri Lanka is a dynamic smaller neighbour to India as a service delivery destination and has the 2nd largest to the U.K accountancy talent pool. Sri Lanka offers a small scaled boutique and dynamic tech driven offering. A previous GSA UK and GSA Europe award winner of offshoring destination of the year, Sri Lanka was recognised for its significant investment and client benefit realisation. Outsourcing delivery is now one of Sri Lanka’s top 5 exports!
Organisations attending include:
Dixons Carphone, HCL, npower, Genpact, Imperial College, Morgan Stanley, Teleperformance, Aviva, Gartner and many more.
Price for Event
All prices exclude VAT
If you are interested in becoming a member, please see further details on our membership page and note that end users are entitled to honorary membership