The Perfect Service Arrangement Conclave
- Time:10.30am - 1.00pm
- Date:Thursday 3rd May 2018
- Venue:Kemp Little
- Ethics in Sourcing and the Modern Slaverty Act
- New contracting models, outcome based or something different?
- Open Book Accounting.
- Jo Webber and Simon Moger, Npower
- Paul O'Hare, Partner, Kemp Little
Sourcing needs to be reshaped, the old models of outsourcing needs to change to adapt with changing times and new pressures.
Join the GSA for the Perfect Service Conclave and debate and discuss new ways of working and new ways of creating succesful sourcing arrangements.
The event will cover
Price for Event
All prices exclude VAT
If you are interested in becoming a member, please see further details on our membership page and note that end users are entitled to honorary membership