Transformation Council - Autumn
- Time:09:00 - 11:00 AM
- Date:Sunday 9th October 2016
- The definition of transformation
- Using transformation to achieve target operating models
- How do you transition suppliers to drive transformation?
- Key sourcing strategies of transformation and relationship management
- Keeping transformation projects on time and on budget
- How to legislate for partnering through transformations and manage risk
- Championing challengers for agile transformation
- Who’s the design authority and drives innovative thinking throughout
Following our highly successful Transformation Round Table event, the GSA is hosting the Transformation Council to consider the technologies and strategies designed to lead businesses into the digital age.
We will be considering some of the following key topics in the transformation debate:
Price for Event
All prices exclude VAT
If you are interested in becoming a member, please see further details on our membership page and note that end users are entitled to honorary membership