GSA UK AWARDS 2019
GSA UK AWARDS - DEADLINE EXTENSION
The submission deadline has been extended to 27 September 2019
GSA UK have been on a mission to #ReshapeSourcing since the start of 2018 and with that, the GSA thought the time was right to reshape the GSA UK Awards to fit a dynamic new era for our industry.
You can now enter 24 unique awards including 6 brand new categories that will grant your organisation the platform to promote the exceptional value that your sourcing has created.
Winners will be announced on the biggest night in UK sourcing, taking place on 27th of November in London!
On 11th September, we hosted a webinar with tips and tricks for your submissions. Click here to see the video.
Categories for Award Submissions
1. Utilities / Telecommunications Project of the Year
2. Retail Project of the Year
3. Pharmaceutical Project of the Year
4. Financial Services Project of the Year
5. Public Sector Project of the Year
6. International Project of the Year
7. Delivery Destination of the Year
8. Social Programme of the Year
9. Business Services Project of the Year
10. Technology-enabled Project of the Year
11. Innovation in Strategic Sourcing
12. Transformation Project of the Year
13. Automation Project of the Year
14. Digital Project of the Year
15. Excellence in Partnership / Collaboration
All categories below will be included in the live judging:
16. Law Firm of the Year
17. Advisory Firm of the Year
18. Shared Service Centre of the Year
19. Customer Experience Provider of the Year
20. Service Provider of the Year (small and large)
21. Strategic Sourcing Function of the Year
22. Start-up of the Year
23. Employer of the Year
24. Sourcing Works - Award for Value Creation
Applying for a GSA UK Award guarantees many benefits for your organisation's reputation across the sourcing spectrum. The recognition for your exceptional achievements offers great PR opportunities to prove your organisation's position as an industry leader.
SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS RECEIVE
- Press Coverage from the GSA UK
- Social Media coverage from GSA UK channels
- Finalist logo
- Global recognition for your company
Winning applicants receive the above, plus:
- Global recognition as a prestigious GSA UK Award winner
- A place in our coveted hall of fame
- A trophy recognising excellence in strategic sourcing best practice
How to Enter
Download the Entry Pack here for complete details on award categories, submissions and entry rules.
Complete the Entry Form here. If you are submitting multiple categories, please tick all relevant boxes in the entry form but only submit one entry form.
All entries must be received no later than 5pm on Friday 27th September 2019.