Webinar held on Wednesday 1st April
You can view the webinar here, if you would like a copy of the presentation this can be found here.
So yes, we are all in a tail spin, but we will come out of this. Here at the GSA we are here to assist our membership and broader community navigate the immediate pressures of this crisis, but also want to help our members keep an eye on the future to be in the best possible shape moving forward.
Strategic sourcing is playing a pivotal role in helping companies through this. Good partnering, robust tech and a focus on access to talent and employee well-being have never been more important.The GSA is bringing together subject matter experts from across the strategic sourcing industry to share insights and best practices on these critical issues in
a live webinar.
The expert panel on the webinar will be chaired by Kerry Hallard, CEO of the GSA, and will cover:
Contract issues at a time of crisis- Tom Bridgford, Partner and Head of Outsourcing, Eversheds Sutherland
- Key contract challenges caused by Covid 19
- Force Majeure
- Immediate steps
- Long term considerations
Use of on-demand talent to supplement your workforce – George Gallant, Comms Lead, EMEA, Topcoder (Wipro)
- Engaging gig workers to deliver technology
- Challenges faced with remote working
- Business as usual
Cyber security – the increased threat in COVID-19 - Mathew Newfield, CISO, Unisys
- Added vulnerabilities with increased working from home
- New scams from fraudsters
- Updating policies into the future
Wellness in the workplace in these stressful times - Joe Williams, Supplier Governance Manager, Aviva
- What organisations can do now
- Actions in the short term to ensure well being
- Learnings to take from reduced travel and more homeworking to improve how we work going forwards.
Partnering for the future - Mark Devonshire, VP and Head of Customer Delivery, NTT Data Services
- Maintaining a healthy relationship in difficul times
- Fairness in terms of upscaling, down scaling, payment holidays, etc