Global Sourcing Association – Be Part of It!
Join the GSA-UK Council and help steer the industry forward.
As the industry evolves at break-neck speeds, we have set a very ambitious programme of activity and we are calling upon industry professionals to assist us deliver this programme and drive other initiatives of great value to the industry.
If you are passionate about global sourcing and want to help professionalise the industry, set standards, drive change and shape its future, then we would love to have you join our UK Council.
This year we are seeking Council Members who will actively support the programmes we are running to deliver our manifesto. We are also seeking Council members for two open positions who propose their own manifestos to drive a programme of change or development within the UK’s sourcing industry. All members are invited to nominate a colleague or self-submit and all nominees are voted on by the GSA-UK’s full membership base. You can nominate yourself for a number of different roles, but then only assume one. Please view attached;
For more information on what GSA UK Council life involves, please join us 4-6pm on 24/09/19.
- Nominations open 12 September 2019
- Find out more. Meet the CEO, Chair and other members 4-6pm 24/09/19
- Nominations close on 30/09/19
- Voting runs from 01/10/19 to 18/10/19
- New Council announced on 21/10/19
- Live judging 29, 30, 31 October – hold at least one date in your diary
- Next Council meeting Monday 2nd December, 3pm – 6pm followed by optional Xmas drinks in Central London
I really hope you will consider standing – I can ensure you it is fun as well as highly rewarding. I am at your disposal if you have any queries related to the work of the GSA and / or the role of the Council
Kerry Hallard, CEO