EU COOKIE DIRECTIVE
1. What information do we gather?
1.1 We gather information that does not identify you (e.g. a visitor’s behaviour patterns when they visit our website). We collect information that does not identify you to evaluate our site, ensure that our site and services run properly and ensure we are paid for advertising services we offer. We also gather information from subscription and registration services which identifies you from the information you provide (e.g. name & contact details).
2. How do we gather information?
2.1 Information is gathered in two ways:
(1) indirectly using website technology.
(2) directly (e.g. when you register for membership & subscribe).
3. Use of your information
3.1 We might use your personal information to:
(1) remember you when you visit our website and track your browsing patterns by using cookies. You can prevent this; section 5 deals with this in more detail.
(2) ensure any products or services you receive are correctly administered (including membership).
(3) if members we may contact you by email, mail or telephone to let you know about any of our products, services or promotions (which, in some cases may be provided by third parties).
(4) ensure materials on the website are presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
(5) collate and log numeric internet addresses to improve the website and to monitor website usage.
3.2 If you have subscribed to any of or services, we will use the information you provide to keep you updated on those services unless you tell us otherwise.
4. Accessing and updating your personal information
4.1 You can update your details and marketing preferences by accessing your member account or by emailing admin@NOA.co.uk.
(1) remember you when you visit this website to keep track of your browsing patterns and to build up a profile of how you and other users use the website.
(2) make our website work as efficiently as possible.
(3) administer services to you and to advertisers.
5.3 Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this look at the “help” menu on your browser. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
6. Where we store your personal information
6.1 The personal information that we collect from you may be sent and stored outside the European Economic Area ("EEA").