Customer Experience Webinar
- Date:Thursday, October 3rd 2019, 11:00 am
An insightful webinar, looking at the future of customer experience in an analytical, automated world, featuring key speakers from TTEC.
Cutting Through The Digital Transformation Hype - Real examples of how organisations are delivering CX improvements and reducing costs.
Many analysts paint a gloomy picture about the success of CX focused digital transformations. According to Forrester “Customer Experience (CX) performance is flat for the third year in a row.”* Mckinsey’s research shows that digital transformations are more likely to fail than other transformation programmes.** And yet some organisations are on track to reduce contact centre FTEs by up to 40% and TCO by 20% over the next 5 years while improving customer satisfaction levels.
- How best practice in smart automation and knowledge management can transform both the customer and employee experience while reducing costs.
- How to do more with less through robotic process automation.
- How using customer emotion analytics significantly improves the accuracy of predictive modelling.
- How true omnichannel orchestration is the foundation to success.
- Kerry Hallard (GSA)
- Peter Dorrington and Nick Viles (TTEC)