- Date:Tuesday, November 19th 2019, 10:00 am
- Venue:GSA Head Office, Wardour Street, London, W1D 6QZ
We’re looking for a handful of dedicated and passionate people, to help us on our ‘Attracting and Developing Talent’ working group.
Our next session is due to be held on 19 November at the GSA offices in London and we're looking to build on some of the fantastic work undertaken where:
- We’ve identified a number of opportunities to bring more awareness of the sourcing profession, to move away from being the accidental profession
- We’ve developed and published the GSA sourcing competencies and capabilities
- Developed a GSA assessment tool to identify strengths and weaknesses at individual level
Going forward, we’re looking for help so we can:
- Identify common capability trends across the profession
- Test the new GSA capability assessment tool across our member base
- Develop a portal of information that can offer potential sourcing professionals a guided tour of the profession and entry options
- Take our message to schools and universities, selling the benefits of the profession to the next generation
We’re particularly interested in having people from the ‘Sell’ side of the sourcing landscape involved and supporting this activity so if you fit the bill and if you have any interest on this matter, please register below or you can contact email@example.com.