Launch of the GSA Partner Platform
- Date:Wednesday, February 12th 2020, 4:00 pm
The GSA is delighted to announce the launch of the beta version of its Partner Platform
The objective of the Partner Platform is to present an open and unbiased view of the performance of service providers.
We wish to eradicate cowboys from our industry and believe the sharing of real-life experiences will help do just that.
We wish to give our members confidence that they are partnering with quality providers and believe the Partner Platform will provide that reassurance.
We wish to provide the broader sourcing eco-system with a platform to promote their brands and their capabilities – a broader more blended eco-system can deliver dividends to the community
· The Partner Platform will over time build up a rating of the different attributes of service providers
· The Partner Platform will share open and honest reviews from published customers
· The Partner Platform will dynamically update leader boards based on latest reviews
· Those reviewing are committing to be part of an engaged community that are open and willing to share insights
· All reviews are verified to be from bonafide customers
· Service providers can be selected on a number of different criteria to assist with the development of long lists: region; size; service lines
· Matching service providers can be presented by their ranking score, the number of published reviews or by GSA affiliation
· Every service provider is invited to participate in uploading an insightful and accurate profile of their business and assist in keeping it up to date, working with our content teamWe are running a 1-hour webinar to launch our Partner Platform on Wednesday 12th February at 4pm