Terms and Conditions
- Should you be unable to attend an event, a substitute from the same organisation is welcome at no extra charge
- Cancellations should be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Percentage of total invoice payable
90 days or more before the event
30 days before the event but less than 90 days
Less than 30 days before the event
* We regret that we are unable to offer refunds for cancellations received less than 30 days before the event. We are able to accept substitute delegates from the same organisation if notified in writing at least two working days before the event.
- The GsA is not responsible for the non-arrival of confirmation documents. Your booking will be acknowledged within 2 weeks, if you do not hear from us within this time please contact the GSA Events Team on +44(0)207 292 8680
- The GSA reserves the right to refuse entry to delegates for non-payment
- The GSA reserves the right to cancel an event and to change the venue and content of the programme at any time.
The information provided when booking will be used by the GSA to administer the event you are attending. In doing so, it may be necessary to transfer this information to third-party processors: arrangements are in place to ensure such information is protected. The name and company details given may also be used by the GSA to send you other relevant information including invitations to events and details of publications.
To opt out of further communications with regards to other GSA events please email the GSA events team at email@example.com
How your data is collected
We will collect information from you if you complete any forms on our site or if you contact us with comments or specific requests, and will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
What we use your data for
We use your data for the following purposes:
- To administer the event you are attending
- To provide you with the highest possible level of service and to help you get the best out of this website
- For the effective administration of this site and to record user patterns
- To send you details on GSA products, events and services likely to be of interest
- To respond to your comments or specific requests
It may be necessary for the GSA to transfer your information to third-party processors, including mailing houses and our email software provider. Arrangements are made to ensure such information is adequately protected.
Amending or viewing your data
The GSA will endeavour to ensure the information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct them promptly. If you have any questions/comments about the data we hold on you, or wish to see the data we hold on you, email the events team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Code of Conduct
GSA Events are a high-level platform for discussion and debate. We request your co-operation in supporting the event organiser, officials and other delegates in obtaining the best out of our events. Intimidating and disruptive actions or antisocial behaviour directed at speakers, panellists, officials or delegates are grounds for removal from the site.