Strategic Sourcing is playing a pivotal role in helping companies navigate their way through the COVID-19 crisis. Good partnering, robust tech and a focus on access to talent and employee well-being have never been more important.
On 1 April 2020, the GSA brought together subject matter expects from across the strategic sourcing industry to share insights and best practices on these critical issues.
To view the recorded webinar, please click here.
To view the presentation deck that was used throughout the webinar, please click here
· Legal rights in crisis times - Tom Bridgford, Partner, Eversheds Sutherland
· Use of on-demand talent to supplement your workforce – George Gallant, Comms Lead, EMEA, Topcoder (Wipro)
· Cyber security – the increased threat in COVID-19 - Mathew Newfield, CISO, Unisys
· Wellness in the workplace in these stressful times - Joe Williams, Supplier Governance Manager, Aviva
· Partnering for the future - Mark Devonshire, VP and Head of Customer Delivery NTT Data Services