The GSA organises 3 award ceremonies each year:
UK ceremony for organisations in strategic sourcing (400 + attendees)
GSA UK Awards were held in November and proved a huge success. Congratulations go to award winners. 2019 Awards to be held on 27th November, submissions are open now.
To view the GSA UK Awards Winners 2018, click here.
GSA Global Awards
Global ceremony for organisations in strategic sourcing (200 + attendees)
GSA Global Awards 2018 took place in October in South Africa, congratulations go to our winners.
To view the GSA Global Awards 2018, click here.
GSA UK & IRELAND Professional Awards
UK ceremony for individuals in strategic sourcing (200 + attendees)
The Professional Awards were held in Belfast on 25th June, along with the GSA's Agenda for the Strategic Sourcing Summit and Emergent Talent Forum. The Awards Ceremony was a huge success and the press release of winners can be viewed here. To view pictures from the 2019 awards, see here.
WHY ENTER ONE OF OUR AWARDS?
1. Raise your company profile amongst the sourcing elite
2. Impress partners, clients and investors
3. Showcase your experience
4. Acknowledge your team's efforts
Get a feel for our awards by watching our short video.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In the event of your organisation or yourself winning an award, any information in your synopsis may be used in the "voice of god" announcement of why you were selected.
- Payment of the entry fee must be completed by the submission deadline.
- In the event your organisation becomes a finalist or a winner of an award, you consent to your client being named (if applicable) in the format of 'Supplier name and Client name' in all marketing of the awards shortlist, unless stated in written format to the GSA events team at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the submission deadline.
- Submissions may be withdrawn prior to the announcement of the shortlist. No refunds will be payable, should you withdraw your submission at any stage of the process though substitutions will be accepted.
- The GSA is not responsible for the non-arrival of award submissions. Your entry will be acknowledged within 2 weeks, if you do not hear from us within this time please contact the GSA Events Team on +44 (0) 207 292 8680.